Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Sounds at the US Open

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
     Maja= way too awesome! ^^
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
       ^^ Felix looking HOT like always ;-) ^^

Photobucket
         Vanessa Hudgens giving out awards ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

     With Jen, Elena & Lupe in Long Beach :)
   


Last Thursday  I went to the US Open of surfing, in Huntington Beach. One of the main reasons I went was because The Sounds were playing live for free! I've loved them since forever, but I've never  actually seen them play before, and it was well worth it! They were AMAZING! It was such a fun show. I can't wait to go to another of their shows soon, or even better watch them play in their native : Sweden! ;-) Later on we went to Long Beach to catch up and eat Greek food with Elena, Lupe, Stefan, & Jen......Good Times!


xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

Jennita Lolita said...

Such a fun day! Loved singing along and dancing the day away.

Stephanie said...

me too!

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig