Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My aunts, Grandma, sister, mom, and cousins= lovely ladies love them to death!! <3 ^^


Photobucket

Photobucket

           with Jen & Kimberly <3
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

                     Yesterday I spent a lovely Christmas eve with my family, there was tons of delicious food, and desserts! such a good time, I missed spending time with all of them! Unfortunately I didn't take too many pictures ^^ but my dad was capturing every moment with his video camera! can't wait to watch it! Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed your Christmas with your family & loved ones too! :)


xxx
SHARE:

1 comment

Selene said...

i've just delated this blog background! for a moment i mistake it with mine :)
have nice holiday babe! :*

http://hipandchips.blogspot.com/

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig