Friday, March 9, 2012

We Run LA

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
            Bad Weather California ^^
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
He's my brother She's my sister ^^


These pics were taken around downtown LA and The Echo on Sunset Blvd. The first ones were taken at the Westin Bonaventure Suite Hotel's "Spining Lounge" where we enjoyed some yummy "Sherley Temple" drinks, and enjoyed the amazing LA skyline. Afterwards we headed to The Echo venue to watch "Bad Weather California", & "He's my brother She's my sister" perform, I honestly have to say they both rocked the stage! it was way too much fun! 

Anyways I can't believe it's March already!! so many fun events coming my way, besides Spring break :-p yayy more posts to come soon!   ;)

xxx
SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig