Sunday, July 8, 2012

4th of July Recap

Photobucket
My outfit: Brandy Melville flag shirt & Forever 21 DIY studded shorts 
Photobucket

Photobucket
Having some drinks before the fireworks ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
With my dear friend Griselda ^^Photobucket

Photobucket
Jumping shots with Jen & Kimberly & almost-matching shirts with my bro in law lol ^^
Photobucket

Photobucket
More jumping shots lol 
Photobucket

Photobucket
Beach Picnic :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are the pics from my 4th of July! Like the past years, we decided to celebrate at Huntington Beach again, it was such a gloomy day, but my friends and I made it such a FUN, unforgettable day! The beach was super crowded like always, but there was a cool live band playing, yummy food, and of course there were the fireworks!

xxx
SHARE:

11 comments

Fifth N Sixth Closet said...

Cool recap, I love your photos!

Please check out my blog, if you like follow & i'll follow back!

Fifth N Sixth Closet said...

Cool recap, I love your photos!

Please check out my blog, if you like follow & i'll follow back!

Fifth N Sixth Closet said...

Cool recap, I love your photos!

Please check out my blog, if you like follow & i'll follow back!

Clara Turbay said...

love it, definitely!

Elin Kling said...

Lovely pictures! Seems like u had a great time :)

ZxM Fashion Addicts said...

JUST GREAT!!!
XOXO







http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

Stephanie said...

Thanks !! :)

ZxM Fashion Addicts said...

thank you for visiting and following, we are following back!!!
xoxo





http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

The Fashion Milkshake said...

Great post !!

Love these pictures so much :) Well done

Just stopped by your blog!
Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

Love,

Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

Self-Dressed said...

What a funny pics!!!
following you now on GFC & Bloglovin! nice blog!
like to follow back? I hope so! we could stay in contact!!
kisses dear!!!
self-dressed.blogspot.com

Shoaib said...

Nice blog dear can we follow each other..?

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig