Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Germany: 'Remember Septober' photo diary

Here are the last set of pics from Germany, these were taken the last days there around Munich,Fürth, and Cadolzburg ....

                                                       

                                                   Schloss Nymphenburg in Munich:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^ Fall + crunchy leaves= happy me :) ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fürth Harvest Fair:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^Delish Langos ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^Radler beers ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^ Cool Peeps :) ^^

Photobucket

2nd day at the Harvest Fair:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Around Cadolzburg:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^ Yummy Doner,will miss them so much!! ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Overall, Germany was AMAZING, it was such an unforgettable trip, it was probably one of the friendliest countries I visited! Auf Wiedersehen for now...but I know I'll be back for sure! can't wait!!!!  :D


SHARE:

5 comments

Nora said...

I love your photos. I went once in Germany, I loved it.

- Nora
http://makeupbynora.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You make me want to go to Germany! These pictures are lovely! xo

Jodie said...

Again amazing pictures
Thanks for following, I'm following you too x

Jodie
www.jodiesjunk.com

Unknown said...

Amazing post!

Absolutely loving this :)

You took beautiful shots !

Love,

Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

thanks ladies!

x

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig