Friday, October 5, 2012

Hello October!

(image via: sayingimages.com)


Yayy it's finally October! I know I haven't blogged in a while.. but I'm still in Europe. I'm definitely having the time of my life! I'm enjoying every second of it, and I honestly don't want to go back home.......yet lol. After spending some time in Italy, Austria, & France I'm back in Germany for these last days and I can't wait to discover more and enjoy what this beautiful country has got to offer. One of my favorite things is that it really feels like fall out here, it's one of my fave seasons. All the leaves are already turning colors, crunchy leaves on the ground, the crip, chilly/sunny/rainy weather, drinking hot cocoa, cappuccinos, lattes, and tea everyday...geez I could get used to this!

Anyways I will upload more pics of my trip soon! :)



xxx
Steph



SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig