Friday, May 31, 2013

LA Day & MOCA






At the MOCA checking out Urs Fischer's exhibit which is a MUST-SEE if you're in LA ! 






Urs Fischer's exhibit has got to be one of the best I've seen so far! 

^Little Tokyo ^








Angels Knoll Park..seem familiar?....(500 Days of Summer) :)


^ My Fave: Strawberry Shortcake ! I love Famima!^


(Wearing: F21 shorts and necklace, AE crochet top, Asos shades, H&M sandals)



I always feel like a tourist in LA, I've lived in California all my life but everytime I go to LA (which is literally every weekend) I discover new places, which I love! This time however, I discovered all the cute little shops in Little Tokyo, which I will have to go back again. I also finally went on the Angels Flight Railway train, which gives you a nice view of the city, and is literally right next to Angels Knoll Park, where some scenes from 500 days of Summer were shot. That was probably the highlight of the day! Oh and of course checking out 
Urs Fischer's unbelievably AMAZING exhibit, it felt so surreal from the clay art sculptures to the bread house lol.. I loved! You seriously don't have to be an art junkie to appreciate his work! :P
 So if you get a chance go check it out!


Happy Friday!
&
Happy Weekend! :)

xxx
StephC

SHARE:

2 comments

Stylishlyme said...

It's always fun going around LA. Those are crazy exhibits, the rain one is really neat.

-V
http://stylishlyme.com

Tesa said...

lovely post!

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig