Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Summer Lovin

^Summery bubbles in Redondo Beach ^



^La Creperie Cafe catching up with the girls! ^

Long Beach lazy days...


Bonfire & Good Company 

Can't say no to s'mores <3 p="">

Huntington Beach sunset 









^Laguna Beach bound ^

^ Banzai Bowl!...It's truly an obsession :P ^

^ Crystal Cove in Newport Beach ^

(All images taken by me, my sis, and mom)


Here are a couple shots taken from last week and the weekend. So far summer break has been relaxing yet fun! There are many things I'm looking forward to this summer, starting off with Make Music Pasadena concert this upcoming Saturday! If you guys are in the LA area I suggest you definitely go to this event, there will be many great bands, like Freedom Fry, Youngblood Hawke, Yacht, and Tanlines to name a few. I went last year and it was seriously such a blast, so if you're free try to go.... plus it's gonna be FREE!  ;)

 Enjoy your week!

xxx
StephC

SHARE:

8 comments

The Fashion Philosophy said...

really amazing photos!!! :)

ox
davie and erica

www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com
@davieanderica

Unknown said...

I love this mint skirt <3

www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

Leila said...

cool photos! love to be there.

Unknown said...

These photos are all absolutely stunning =D I always love stopping by your blog! Thanks for sharing!

I'm your newest follower via bloglovin. I'd really appreciate it if you could check out my blog and follow back? Also, if you follow me on other mediums, just let me know so I can reciprocate immediately =D Hope to talk to you soon!

http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
Twitter: Sensiblestylist

BERRIES said...

Love these photos so much ♥

Vintage2Vogue said...

that one of the sun was amazing!

Stop by for a visit,

Lydia from Vintage2Vogue

www.vintagetwovogue.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great photos love the pastel mint skirt :)

www.deluxefashionista.com

Stephanie said...

Thanks all ! :)

xxx

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig