Thursday, November 7, 2013

Hello November!

Time to take out the knits^

^^ Converse vs. Nikes ^^


I love Fall!



Having too much fun at one of my fave stores: Anthropologie! Check out that awesome "S" shaped book! ^


Day of the Dead event in LA








^Boba tea break^

^(Selfie! Wearing: H&M knit, Sam Edelman booties, Dainty Hooligan bag)^




November...one of my favorite months and not only because of my birthday lol but it's the perfect month in between fall and the beginning of winter and of course where the holidays begin...starting with Thanksgiving!
 'Tis the month where Starbucks red cups and pumpkin/apple pies are seen everywhere! Also red velvet desserts are slowly starting to pop up in super markets and cafes. Christmas decorations are finally put up and are being sold already. Leaves have finally changed to the orange, red,  and yellow hues...plus who can resist stepping on them just to hear the "crunch" of the leaves lol !  Ok I need to stop but yea you get it, November pretty much rules! ;)

As you can see I finally got to take out some of my fave knits and I started the month by attending the annual Day of the Dead event in LA's famous Hollywood Forever Cemetery, which of course was great! 
Can't wait to update more from this month!


Hope you're all having a good day :)

x
StephC







SHARE:

3 comments

Stéphanie said...

Nice photos and i love your outfit on the 4st pic!
Lovely blog ;)

xxx
Stéphanie - http://haveafashionbreak.blogspot.com

Bellas sin perder la cabeza said...

I also love november ' cos it's also close to my BDay, the cold starts and xmas is close.
Would you like to follow each other on GFC?
XX Regards from Madrid
Bellassinperderlacabeza.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Thanks ladies! :)

X

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig