Sunday, January 26, 2014

Ecuador: Otavalo Market

2nd day waking up to a yummy breakfast and the best Ecuadorian coffee! ^



On our way to Otavalo!


I Love the street art and quotes all over Ecuador^


Otavalo Market ^






Few souvenirs I bought at the Otavalo Market and Quito ^



The second day in Ecuador we decided to take a 2 hour bus ride to Otavalo, which is an indigenous town known for it's markets, woven textiles, and local shops....which I LOVED! Everything was handmade, authentic, and super cheap! It was def worth the 2 hour ride. I bought a couple things but my fave has got to be the grey fuzzy alpaca fringe sweater, it's so cozy! Can't wait to wear it out here during our chilly days/nights. 



x
StephC


SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig