Friday, January 31, 2014

Jungle Fever: Mindo







Zip lining adventures in the jungle! Unforgettable and fun experience for sure ;) 


In love with Mindo

















One of my favorite places we visited in Ecuador had to be Mindo, which is a jungle. It was so beautiful and relaxing! I love nature so it was perfect! My sister and I tried out zip lining for the first time, and it was such an incredible free feeling... maybe like flying? I don't know lol . The weather was rainy yet humid but I loved the light rain drops against my skin while zip lining fast through the trees, it was so refreshing. I definitely recommend going to Mindo if you're in Ecuador, and of course try zip lining wherever you are in the world, it's such a great experience and feeling. I promise you won't regret it! ;)

PS- More pics on my Facebook page of the trip :)


Happy Friday guys and Happy Chinese New Year! *TGIF*


x
StephC

SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig