Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Nevada Trip: Searchlight Lake








(Wearing: Band of Gypsies top, Brandy Melville necklace, Lee's vintage shorts, Ray Ban shades)




Good Morning!
Here are the first set of pictures from last weekend's trip to Nevada. I went to visit some family out there and we checked out this beautiful lake in the middle of the Mojave desert called: Searchlight lake. I guess it's a locals only place since it wasn't even packed and it was in the middle of nowhere! I loved it though, the weather couldn't have been better, it was so perfect!

More pictures coming soon ;)

x
StephC

SHARE:

4 comments

Unknown said...

Great photos! The place is very pretty. :)
Hope you can visit my blog. Let me know what you think about it! We can also follow each other via gfc and bloglovin if you want.

Sammie
sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com || Bloglovin

Olga said...

Great photos!! I hope you will visit my blog!

M said...

Lovely photos! Looks like an amazing place

Made in Mauve

J said...

Such beautiful pictures... you look stunning!
You have a new follower <3
June
The Journeys of My Beating Heart

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig