Thursday, November 13, 2014

Lately

Anaheim Packing District decor, love it! ^

Pho ..perfect for chilly fall days! ^

Anaheim Packing District with these sistas! :)

Can't go wrong with #Popbar ! SO YUMMY!



Sweater Weather


Random #OOTD details 


Making trip/adventure plans at Mama K's ^^...btw loved their Horchata iced coffee...bomb!





Hey guys!

Here's a quick recap of what I've been up to lately. I finally got to catch up with friends, and obviously I've been doing a lot of eating out and trying out new drinks haha....must be this school semester stress! I've been so busy lately with tests and school work, but soon enough I'll finally have peace of mind once Thanksgiving break comes around...I hope! lol ;)

Hope you all are having a swell week!


x
StephC


SHARE:

2 comments

Guillermo said...

very nice post!! i love it :)

Will Willo

it's Pipelettes-time said...

Love it !

Visit my blog: pipelettes-time!

Xoxo

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig