Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Laguna Beach Paradise








(Details: ZARA maxi skirt, Cynthia Rowley linen tee, Anneise tassel necklace)

(Yoins Collection bucket bag)













This past weekend I took advantage of the amazingly awesome weather and drove out to Laguna Beach, one of my fave OC beaches...or let's just say MY fave OC beach. There's just something about the ambiance and the natural habitat of that beach and I love it. Laguna's PCH main street is filled with a bunch of yummy restaurants and shops, some are a bit pricy but hey there's nothing wrong with window shopping.  This beach town is quite the little paradise. In my opinion it's even better than some LA beaches including: Venice and Santa Monica beach, so I def recommend checking out Laguna Beach if you're ever out here.  If you guys ever need some beach recs let me know...I'm such a beach bum.  :P


Hope you guys are having a swell week!


x
StephC

SHARE:

2 comments

theblogsocial.com said...

Oh wow these are stunning photos!

Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
♥♥♥

PreppyEls said...

Love your blog! Would you like to follow each other via GFC?

Kisses from PreppyEls
www.preppyels.blogspot.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig