Thursday, February 19, 2015

iPhone Recap

Sushi for lunch is always a good idea :)


The break area at my job....you can find me lounging in that teepee :P
Sister, Sister hang out sesh :)




My view from the Greenhouse Cafe ^^


My favorite Arts District ever...it's in my hometown, Long Beach ^^

Fingerprints record store in the Arts District in Long Beach^^


Pitaya bowl yummyness! 

Driving around with Mr. Waffles ^^

DTLA's Art Walk 




The Last Bookstore in DTLA, one of my fave bookstores ever! ^^



New Pura Vida bracelets. Get 10% off using the code: SCASTILLO10 

Jasmine bloom flower tea and puzzles on a chilly night...nothing better!






Here's a quick random compilation of the past week and this week, it's been a whirlwind of work, work, work and of course random spontaneous events, outings, and hang out days with friends !  I had not been to LA's art walk for about 2 years and I was finally ecstatic to check it out this year. We saw a couple interesting exhibits all around downtown LA but my favorite was definitely the exhibit with the light installations and screen projector, there was also a DJ (not pictured) blasting electronica music in the studio...loved it! Now, if I only I could remember the name of the artist :/ ! I'm planning a couple outings coming soon so I can't wait for what's to come. Stay tuned! 

x
StephC

SHARE:

2 comments

Diana Cloudlet said...

Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it!
It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

Diana Cloudlet
http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

Diana Cloudlet said...

Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it!
It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

Diana Cloudlet
http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig