Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Weekend Hangs & Eats




 Delicious "Awesome Coffee" spot in LA's Koreatown, the waffle w/ ice cream, mocha , peach iced tea, vanilla iced latte, and my chai cookie crunch nitrogen ice cream were out of this world! I def have to come back here!



After dessert we tried out another yummy spot in Ktown called: "Myungdong Kyoja" my chicken noodle soup was so tasty!

Melrose ave. street graffiti and flea markets ^^

Sista sista!

Melrose Ave. Street Art 

Rad vinyl selection at Melrose's UO ^^


Selfie Sundays ;)

Ending a drizzly Sunday night scarfing down some Korean BBQ with great company! This place is soooo yummy, if you're ever around Garden Grove or Buena Park in OC I recommend trying it out it's called: "Cham Sut Gol" Korean BBQ.




That pretty much sums up my weekend, I know I'm such a fatty lately but I can't help it lol. I love trying out new places. It was literally a Korean foodie craze weekend, geez I had Korean  both on Saturday and Sunday... but how can you say no to such deliciousness :P

Hope you all had a swell weekend!

x
StephC




SHARE:

3 comments

Diana Cloudlet said...

I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

Diana Cloudlet
http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

Nicole Aguinaldo said...

Lovely photos and the food looks amazing!! Gorgeous selfie too! :)

New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

Priscila Betancort said...

Amazing pics!!! ;)
My Showroom

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig