Friday, March 6, 2015

Bliss






The Green Bliss Cafe's citrus infused water and almond latte...loved it!








(Wearing: Cotton on jacket, Breckelle's boots, Yoins Collection bag, Zara sweater, UO scarf)




Last weekend's outing in downtown Fullerton was pretty chill, my sis and I checked out the Ruche and Threadsence sale and we actually scored some great deals! Afterwards we went across the street to The Green Bliss Cafe  and tried some yummy drinks. We had the best view while sipping on our lattes, I was obviously obsessing over the pink trees. They're blooming everywhere in SoCal right now, I know they're not Sakura (cherry blossoms)....but I so wish I knew their real name! Any ideas?


Anyways it's finally Friday, I can't wait for the weekend. I'm going to the Holi Indian color festival tomorrow, I hear it's such a blast! So stay tuned for pics guys! :)



x
StephC

SHARE:

3 comments

Natalie Suarez said...

gorgeous! love it x

natalieoffduty.com

Natalie Off Duty

Natalie Suarez said...

gorgeous! love it x

natalieoffduty.com

Natalie Off Duty

Unknown said...

Great place and nice food!
Kisses from Spain.
Xoxo, P.

My Showroom




© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig