Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Shift















(Images via: Pinterest, Tumblr, ZARA, Nasty Gal, Urban Outfitters, ShopRuche, Collage Vintage)





Lately, I've been into shift dresses. especially the midi/maxi length with slits on the side. I don't know what it is about them... well maybe it's the effortless, airy, fresh, comfortable vibes of this dress style, which is why it's already won me over. It's definitely a dress I would wear and comfort is a major key in my wardrobe. I'm also loving the shifts in nudes and basic colors. They're perfect for spring/summer and look great with heels, boots, sandals, sneakers...so why not? Now if I could just stock up on a few of these my life would be complete! ;)

x
StephC




SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig