Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Strawberry Fields Forever




(Wearing: F21 blazer, Target romper, Vans sneakers)






Perfect spring outing= strawberry picking!

I must say I missed my old stomping grounds (Oceanside and Carlsbad) in San Diego. This past weekend I felt like spontaneously driving out to SD with friends and we decided to go strawberry picking. I just love it out there, the weather was perfect and we got a bucket full of yummy fresh strawberries! It brought back great memories when my family and I used to go strawberry picking every spring and make chocolate covered strawberries, and strawberry lemonade. Good times!

We also checked out Carlsbad's flower fields right after, so stay tuned for those pics! :)


x
StephC

SHARE:

2 comments

Unknown said...

I love strawberries! Great post!
xx
Coco
http://www.mllecoconath.com/blog/2015/3/31/kuta-beach-bali

maireem said...

I have been to this flower fields and I really loved it. I need to go again since I haven't been there in years! lol

www.maireem.blogspot.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig