Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Louisiana 1st Stop: Bourbon Street


Our Airbnb lobby room^^ 









Finally got to try some yummy Po' Boys! ^^ 







Hey guys!

Remember about that little adventure I said I was going on? Well I took a quick break and flew out to New Orleans this past weekend. NOLA had been on my bucket list for quite a while now and I finally checked it off!
The first stop when arriving to Louisiana was Bourbon Street. This street is very well known for the crazy parties and celebrating Mardi Gras. It is definitely a very lively street filled with bars, restaurants, hotels, live music and performers. There was so much energy going on  literally day and night, so much fun though!


Stay tuned for more pics of my trip coming soon! :)

Follow me on Instagram to see more pics: _stephc__

x
StephC




SHARE:

1 comment

Rebecca for TRENDENEUR said...

Looks really nice!

http://TRENDENEUR.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig