Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Nevada: Red Rock Canyon


























(H&M jeans, Vans sneakers, F21 straw hat, shirt made by me)




Hey guys!

Here are the first set of pics from my Vegas trip. We decided to check out Red Rock Canyon first, which was def on my bucket list. Once there, we met up with my family and hiked around, took a bunch of pics, and even had a nice BBQ out there. Words cannot describe how great this moment was, it was finally great to reunite with my family and catch up. Red Rock Canyon was everything I imagined and better! The vibrant red rocks and hills were definitely a work of art. It was pure bliss being there, it was so peaceful, and the light cool rain we received was very refreshing. It was a nice change going to a totally different place in Nevada unlike the Vegas strip. Can't wait to visit my fam soon again and see what else Nevada has to offer. There are plenty of other national parks on my list too! ;)


More pics coming so stay tuned! 

x
StephC

SHARE:

9 comments

Ronlet Thomas said...

you took some beautiful pictures! wow! love the blog :)
xx lovejoystyles.com

Taimemode said...

Nevada seems beautiful, I wish I could visit it one day! MERCI for your beautiful pictures!

Bisous from France,
Sand.

www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

Shopaholic said...

och, great photos!
LOVELY! <3

Clare said...

Wow. So grateful I stumbled upon your blog. Those pictures are absolutely breathtaking. So incredible. What a great addition to your bucketlist! Looks like I'll have to add Red Rocks to my bucket list! Can't wait to see more pics! Staying tuned!

Clare | Understated Classics

Cristina - Memories of the Pacific said...

Beautiful pics :)

http://memoriesofthepacific.blogspot.com.es/

the style crusader said...

This looks so beautiful! That sky is incredible! This post is totally making me crave a road trip! Definitely must plan one for this summer!

xx

http://thestylecrusader.com

Unknown said...

The picture are really stunning !

xoxo,
http://www.kadi-lv.com

Sybil said...

another for the bucket list!! gosh, pictures are so breath taking!! :D

Animated Confessions

Unknown said...

I always wanted to go to Vegas... looks pretty amazing

kisses || https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/streetcrossers-13601131

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig