Thursday, August 13, 2015

Get to Know Me


Here is a quickie questionnaire so you guys can get to know me a little better. Feel free to ask me any other questions :)


1. What is your middle name? 
I'm actually the only sibling of 4 who doesn't have a middle name  (bleh).

2. How tall are you?
5'2, I'm a shorty  ;)

3. What's your favorite drink?
Can't go wrong with tea! (iced or hot) I'm currently loving this iced passion fruit green tea from a local tea store. 

4. What's your favorite song at the moment?
Geez that's a hard one, but I guess it would have to be "Go Slow" by Tei Shi, it's pretty mellow/ shoegaze music to lounge or drive to. 

5. Do you participate in any sports?
I used to play soccer when I was younger but I mostly just hike, or hit the gym to stay active. 

6. Favorite color?
I love neutrals but I'm lately into any shade of blue, especially turquoise!

7. Favorite holiday?
That's a tough one...but I do love Thanksgiving and Christmas.

8. Are you allergic to anything?
Just kiwi that I'm aware of. 

9. Do you have any pets?
Yes, a cute Yorkie poo named Mr. Waffles, I'm definitely a dog person. 

10. Have you traveled out of the country?
Yes, I've been bitten by the travel bug and now suffer from a serious case of Wanderlust. Hoping to travel to a new location soon! :)

11. How many languages do you speak?
I'm Bilingual, I know fluent Spanish but I'm also trying to learn French and Italian. Any tutors out there? ;)

12. Do you collect anything?
I love scarves and sketchbooks. 

13. Favorite blogs?
I'm currently into tons of fashion/travel blogs but these are a few of my fave: Collage Vintage , A Pair and a Spare, Leahliyah, Sincerely Jules and Design Love Fest



Happy Friday lovelies!


x
StephC


SHARE:

2 comments

Kristina said...

Love such Q&A posts! I am a tea loving shorty, too :D
xo Kristina
TheKontemporary

Taimemode said...

I love your post :) Kisses from France, Sand.
.
www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig