Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Sand Sculpture & Art Festival


















(F21 romper)



This past weekend was Long Beach's Sand Sculpture and Art Festival.  I got there a bit late but I'm glad I got to see the last standing sand sculptures on the beach. I loved them, so much hard work was put into them.  I wish I could've seen the other sculptures but they were already destroyed :(. This festival ended up being so much fun though, I got to check out a rad live band, who had the crowd dancing and singing along to some Sublime cover songs...they were actually REALLY good (wish I knew the band name)! There was nothing better than listening to Sublime music right in the heart of Long Beach....sweet summer time in the LBC !


x
StephC




SHARE:

6 comments

Lara Rose said...

Looks amazing! Great style and blog you have girl!

xoxo

Unknown said...

I was at similar sand sculptures festival a month ago in Portugal :) It was really cool:))
And btw. I love your photos!♥

http://sonastorova.blogspot.cz

The Heba said...

I was in long beach not that long ago! I wish I would have seen this! Sadly I didn't but it looks amazing!

Heba xx || The HebaBloglovinInstagram

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures!!
xx
Mademoiselle Coconath
http://mllecoconath.com

Наталия Годунова said...

great post!
GFC you want to follow and keep in touch?
let me know and I follow back!
http://www.mosaictrends.com/

amber said...

Wow- great photos! This must have been so much fun! Makes me want to move to Cali!! I love the sand sculptures. They must have been so much cooler in person. Too bad you didn't get to see all of them!

Sand, sun, and (cover band of) Sublime?! Sounds like the perfect day!

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig