Wednesday, August 12, 2015

#UniqueLA



Sissy and I loving the DTLA view from the top.

DIY den postcards



Cali Lovin'

#sistasista



Someware LA Goods, geez I need that hammock in my life ;)


Beautiful Lutume Succulents ^^

akrDesignStudio art work, looove it! ^^



I'm so glad I finally got to attend Unique USA's event at the California Market Center. This  was an indoor market filled with some of the best local vendors selling random things from homemade pickles, organic clay face masks, clothes, shoes, popsicles, jewelry, succulents, home decor, hammocks, etc.... Some of the highlights were definitely the snack samples, free photo booth, and the DIY den, where we got to get creative and design some postcards. This was such a fun event, I got to meet some creative /talented people and learn a bit of their work and company. Can't wait to attend the next UniqueLA market! Thanks Unique USA, until next time. :)


x
StephC




SHARE:

3 comments

Anonymous said...

Cool Pictures! I like them :)
♡ Ella

Unknown said...

These photos are really great! It's cool to see some of LA!

http://www.theaisleofstyle.com

Unknown said...

Love the shorts! Fun photos and great looks you two!
xx
Carly
http://bunbunbook.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig