Monday, October 5, 2015

Out & About: Laguna Beach


♫ La Plage- Rendez Vous 


















Here are last week's snaps from Laguna Beach, one of my fave beaches in OC.  I took a drive out there on my day off and the weather was perfection! You just can't beat that highway view and clear waters! I also tried out the new Urth Caffe there, the new location has got to be my fave so far, it's literally in front of the beach and the atmosphere was sooo nice. Good vibes all around, and the traffic there is not so bad like LA, I'm definitely coming back to this Urth again. You guys should check it out when you're in the area, and make sure to check out the art galleries, cute shops, and the beach of course! 

x
StephC

SHARE:

2 comments

TRANGSCORNER said...

Amazing pictures!! Love that beach!!
Xoxo,
Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

Adria said...

These pictures are amazing! Absolutely love the first one - it makes me crave for the summer!
Fashion Soup

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig