Sunday, November 8, 2015

LBC Eats Part II

Lunching at Sweet Dixie Kitchen  in the heart of the East Arts District

Yummy comfort food!




Catching up on emails at Rose Park Roasters over a Matcha latte


Loving the fall transition

Crunchy leaves obsession

#OOTD staying cozy


Catching the sunset on my drive home 




Hey loves,

Here are a couple snapshots from last week's day off in LBC, I went lunching at one of my fave restaurants and stopped at a local fave cafe to catch up on emails and blogging! Love chill days like these in my hometown!

I also spent the weekend catching up with friends and family while making plans for thanksgiving..seriously can't wait! 
I hope you all enjoyed your weekend too, talk soon & happy week! :)

x
StephC

SHARE:

1 comment

MONICA SORS said...

Cool pics!!!
XX
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
CASUAL BLACK AND WHITE!!

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig