Monday, November 2, 2015

Out & About: LBC Eats


I love playing tourist in my city! :) DTLB

Checking out the new local coffee shop: Recreational Coffee in downtown Long Beach!

Loving the interior decor, natural lighting, and the cool jams at this coffee shop!

I tried their famed "Sea Salt Affogato" topped with chocolate and coffee bean shavings. Annddd it  totally lived up to its hype! SO delicious...I'm still daydreaming about it.. :)


#SeaSaltAffogato

#Selfie

Coolest bathroom floor at Recreational Coffee!

I also tried out another new ice cream spot called: Afters Ice Cream, and it also lived up to its hype, such a different way of eating ice cream and the flavors were bomb diggity! :)

So they're known for serving ice cream in donuts (milky buns) ! I opted for a unglazed donut and jasmine flavored ice cream with crispy flake toppings.... OMG out of this world yummy!

Random cool street art in DTLB



If you haven't already noticed, I love trying out new eateries, or cafes! I also like supporting upcoming new businesses around my hometown. I've lived in Long Beach my whole life and it's definitely growing with so many new attractions, restaurants, shops,  cafes, art walks, music festivals, etc... I love how it's getting more recognition because it truly is a unique  artsy/urban city by the sea! I live in Orange County, but I can't help coming back home during my days off or the weekend to chill and hang out with friends..there's just no place like LBC!

If you get a chance, make sure to check out some of LB's new eateries and cafes including: Recreational Coffee and Afters Ice Cream. There are also a few new ones that just opened, can't wait to check them out soon!


Happy November Lovelies!

x
StephC


SHARE:

3 comments

TRANGSCORNER said...

Nice post! Yummy bun!
Xoxo,
Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

MONICA SORS said...

Everything looks great!
XX

Mónica Sors

MES VOYAGES À PARIS

WEARING DREAM DRESSES IN PARIS!!

M&M FASHION BITES said...

Lovely photo collection! And you're gorgeous <3
xo xo
Marina
http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2015/11/iconic.html

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig