Sunday, December 20, 2015

Keeping Up With Christmas


♫ Beach House- Sparks  ♫

Christmas tree set up at work

Giant Christmas card we filled out  ^^


'Tis the season for cute overpriced chocolates... so worth it though I love Godiva!^^

Sick in bed calls for coloring my new "Adult color book", love the travel theme! 

Welcoming my cute nephew, Lukas! Still can't believe I'm an auntie! :) ^^

Rainy nights and movies with the fam 

Sunday Selfies :)  #hi

Bonding time with Mr. Waffles ^^




Hey Loves

 I managed to take a few snaps of this busy weekend. First and foremost I can't believe my little nephew is already here! He's the cutest ever and I can't wait to share more memories with him, I'll definitely be the cool aunt ;) Congrats to my sister and bro in law for their new bundle of joy! In the midst of bonding family time and busy time at work I got the sniffles :( but I'm so glad I'm feeling a bit better! I managed to get some Christmas shopping done but not completely, so I have to get on it before Christmas eve...wish me luck! 
Hope you guys are doing well.


Happy Week!


x
StephC

SHARE:

1 comment

Unknown said...

Cute photos!
http://www.silkypearl.com/

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig