Friday, December 11, 2015

ThirdLove



Hey Guys!

I just discovered this site called: ThirdLove and I'm totally loving their lingerie, especially the bra collection. Let's face it when it comes to our undergarments the main key is: Comfort. Well at least mine is :). I'm sure we all have common bra-blems. Some of  the bra-blems I've experienced are painful wire bras, loose strapless bras (especially for us small chested gals), loose straps, and other fit issues. Luckily, I came across ThirdLove and so far I'm really into their True Bliss wireless bras  and their strapless bras. I love how comfortable they seem and the fresh neutral colors! Thanks to ThirdLove this 'How to put on a Bra' guide will definitely help you with any bra-blems in your life!



x

StephC

SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig