Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Coastal Feeling


♫ Best Coast- The Only Place ♫

Matcha Fix 

Driving over the Vincent Thomas Bridge on the way to San Pedro 


Palos Verdes hiking trail 


Coastal feels

Before the rain

One of my fave hiking spots!


The CAMP winter lights in Costa Mesa 




 I've started the year hiking more which is something I love, it helps me de-stress, wind down, and just enjoy nature around me. I have a few fave hiking spots from Santa Monica, Malibu, and Laguna Beach but some of my all time faves are at Palos Verdes coastline. They're not so crowded and you just can't beat an amazing view like that! Any hiking trails near the ocean are seriously the best. Makes me realize how lucky I am to live in the golden state. 



Happy day guys!

x
StephC

SHARE:

3 comments

►Naďa said...

Amaizng photos :)
please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

Unknown said...

Great photos :) Looks like an amazing place to think and unwind!
xoxo Annie
http://www.somethingswellblog.com/

Atsuna Matsui said...

Lovely photos by the coast.

xx
atsunamatsui.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig