Thursday, January 28, 2016

Down by the Marina


♫ Houndmouth- Sedona ♫

Study break at Naples enjoying some Vitamin D :)

My fave Coffee Bean drink:  iced  apricot ceylon tea, sunnies, and Yoins bag

Summery Winter

Palm tree life


One of my favorite chill spots for kayaking: Naples Canals


                                         More of these AMAZING watercolor sunsets



Twinkling lights in my cozy room




Quickie snapshots of my busy week, I'm so glad it's finally Thursday though..seriously looking forward to the weekend!! Not sure what I have planned yet but all I want to do is relax, take a random drive somewhere, and maybe go on a hike with friends. Stay tuned for some pics! 

Hope you guys are doing good, happy weekend!


x
StephC

SHARE:
© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig