Friday, January 15, 2016

Fish Tacos & Beach Strolls


♫ JR JR- Hypothetical ♫


Fish tacos from Roe's 


Loving my "Long Beach" map tote bag from Anneise




(Wearing: Target maxi cardi, Cotton On beanie, Rebecca Minkoff zip bag, Minnetonka boots)







I can't believe my winter break is almost over!! It's been pretty busy these past couple days so I took advantage by going on some beach strolls with my sis and nephew. We had lunch at Roe's fish restaurant and had their fish tacos, which are some of the best I've tried! They re-opened their restaurant and we were so stoked about it! I love chill days like these just being a tourist in my own city :)  I start school next week and I'm trying to take advantage to relax, unwind, and just go on random adventures before I'm swamped with a bunch of homework and projects. I'm pretty excited to go back too though it's a new campus, new classes, new people... can't wait! 


Hope you all are doing great, happy FriYAY!


x

StephC


SHARE:

1 comment

Lauren Nakagawa said...

Those tacos, yum!!

Lauren
www.shoesandsashimi.com
@shoes_and_sashimi

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig