Tuesday, March 15, 2016

All This Rain Got Me Like...


♫ Odesza- Always this Late ♫

Rainy March Days



Succulent Lovin'

Rainy Monday Mornings= Matcha Fix :)


Snapchat: StephC_

Art gallery exhibit at CSULB

Carrot/orange juice and spinach pineapple juice....getting my juice on! Yummy!



Actually I've been loving all this rain, finally!! Nothing better than rainy spring days...it's been a while. Guyssss  I can't believe spring break is coming up in two weeks, I've been itching for a new adventure. I seriously cannot wait!  I 'm in major need of a getaway to unwind. I doubt I'll go anywhere too far, but I'm seriously hoping for quickie getaway, hiking trips, or a road trip somewhere. Any suggestions of where I should go?


X

StephC

SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig