Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Spring Favorites



ShopSpring Essentials




Hey guys!

With spring's arrival and festival season I couldn't help but share some of my spring essentials. I've developed a fondness for rose/blush colored accents, tan hues, and anything light blue. I love this color palette, so perfect for spring! With my love for road trips and music festivals I couldn't forget these accessories...especially a camera, I love capturing every moment!
 What are your current spring essentials?


Thanks to Spring I was able to draw some inspiration and find these spring favorites on their site:


1. Nantucket straw hat

2. Byredo Gypsy water perfume 

3. Donni Charm bandana

4. Flash Tattoos

5. Lomography camera

6. Mandala iPhone case

7. Tan backpack

8. Rose nail polish

9. Lace-up sandals

10. Rose and silver bangles

11. Leather wrap choker

12. Sunglasses



X

StephC



SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig