Thursday, May 26, 2016

By the Sea

♫ Bomba Estereo- Mar ♫ 















snapchat: steo16




As mentioned in previous posts this hiking trail is one of the best, it's in Palos Verdes and it's obviously one of my favorites because of this breathtaking ocean view...I mean it's not a hardcore hiking trail or anything but I can't get enough of the view and the atmosphere. I love hiking, but if I had to choose to hike between hiking in the mountains or next to the ocean ...the ocean wins!
This hiking sesh was so much, I went with my sister and our friend Carmen, who's in town. We of course did a little photo shoot just like old times, we always have such a fun time together messing around and catching up. 
I can't wait for this long weekend coming up, I'm hoping to go hiking again and hopefully take a mini road trip somewhere, do you guys have any fun plans for Memorial weekend?



x
StephC


SHARE:

4 comments

Unknown said...

WOW that place is amazing and I love your positive energy! This is super nice and positive blog post:)
xx
http://putitallonme.com/

Unknown said...

This pictures are so beautiful! The scenery is just breathtaking!

XoXo,

Tamara - LoveofMode.com

Elena said...

You look sooo cute! Love those photos! :)
XO
Elena
______________________________
http://saintjeans.de/

sarah neely said...

I love your blogs to the detailing and the amazing trips you take. Your photos makes me feel like im in the exact location. Your blog inspire me to travel more. Please feel free to check out my blog.

xo
www.bornfreely.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig