Saturday, June 11, 2016

Pitaya Bowl Date


♫ The Kooks- Sweet Emotion ♫







(Wearing: F21 sunnies, Heavenly Couture straw hat, Pura Vida bracelets, DIY choker, Brandy Melville top, H&M leggings, Superga cotu sneakers, Rebecca Minkoff bag)



 This particular day was a random day of the week so I opted for a chic casual look, the weather has been pretty gloomy lately due to June gloom, but still pretty bright out so a hat and sunscreen is necessary. I ventured out to walk around downtown Long Beach and explore my city so leggings and my comfy Superga sneakers were a must. 
I made sure to stop by one of my favorite juice bars: Tru Nature Juice Bar to get my pitaya bowl fix,  I'm a big fan of acai bowls but lately I've been digging pitaya bowls more and this one did not disappoint. The one I got was called the "Pink Flamingo" and it was made with blended coconut water/pineapple, and topped off with strawberries, bananas, chocolate bits, granola, and coconut flakes...bomb.com! ;)


Hope you all enjoy your weekend!


x
StephC


SHARE:

2 comments

Hadasah Love (Style to Love) said...

Love everything about this post! So cute!
Love, Hadasah Love
www.styletolove.com | Instagram @hadasahlove

Helena said...

Lovely photos! You look so pretty! :) x
Helena - Swedish girl in Tokyo
http://www.ilenczfalva.com/
https://www.instagram.com/helena_de_ilenczfalva/

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig