Sunday, July 24, 2016

Irresistible Me: Diamond Flat Iron









Hey Loves!

I recently found out about this brand: Irresistible Me. This company sells hair extensions,  hair tools, and many other hair accessories. When Irresistible Me reached out to me to try their Diamond flat iron, I could not pass it up. I know I rarely talk about beauty or hair on my blog but I really wanted to give it a try and experiment with a new flat iron and straight hair! I usually don't do anything to my hair as you guys have noticed, once in a while I style it in beachy loose waves but that's about it because I like to keep my hair au naturel. My hair already has a natural wave to it so I decided to straighten my hair for a change and a sleeker look!


Check out these before and after pictures of the results:


B E F O R E





A F T E R





Overall, I'm very satisfied with this flat iron, it left my hair feeling so soft and silky... plus it left my hair nice and straight all day! This hair straightener is high-tech because the diamond and tourmaline technology protects the hair all while keeping the natural hair oils, moisture, and hair color. The diamond flat iron also includes many great features like: intelligent heat display, a 360 swivel mobile cord, the fact that it's lightweight, and many more features!

I totally recommend this product if you're looking for a great quick and easy-to-use flat iron! If you would like to find out more about Irresistible Me and their professional flat irons check them out along with their Diamond Flat Iron here.


x
StephC

SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig