Monday, November 14, 2016

Maxi Trench


♫ Blood Orange- Best to You ♫ 








Wearing:

Make me Chic maxi trench coat

H&M shirt

J Brand jeans

American Eagle boots

Steve Madden sunnies

Irene's Story choker and belt



Hey guys!
Quickie break from my Vancouver posts but I just HAD to share this new maxi trench I received from Make Me Chic. The color, style, cut, and color= everything! I've been really into maxi length coats, sweaters, and outerwear this season it just looks more elegant and sophisticated. Although the weather hasn't really settled into "fall' yet the material of this trench coat is still great to wear out over anything since it's pretty lightweight and of course very versatile!
What do you guys think of the look?


x
StephC

SHARE:

5 comments

David said...

Amazing outfit and you are looking very beautiful. Great job for publishing such a beneficial article. Your blog information isn’t only useful but it is additionally creative with high content too. Now a days everyone looks for deal of the day products in online shopping .

Ollyvia Laura said...

lovinng your trench coat <3

// MY BEAUTY & TRAVEL BLOG //

Hadasah Love (Style to Love) said...

I really love your blog. You are awesome
xx
Hadasah Love | www.styletolove.com

ANDYSTYLE said...

Great coat! I love the look

http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com

Raquel said...

You look so chic darling! Oh, and I got so excited when I saw the Blood Orange song at the top. I went to his concert a few weeks ago :)
Omnivogues

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig