Friday, December 23, 2016

December Polyvore Looks


♫ Mazzy Star- Give You My Lovin ♫ 

Be Merry

Be Merry by stephc featuring a snowman mug
Winter Greys


Festive Feels



Sparkle and Shine


Winter Chic

Nerdy Chic



Christmassy


Christmassy by stephc featuring outdoor trees



Hey Guys!



It's been a while since I've done one of these, so I created a couple December-inspired looks on Polyvore. If you want to know the details of any items just click on a set or just check out my Polyvore account here for other sets and inspiration! 


Which was your fave look?



I hope you guys enjoy the holidays and have a Merry Christmas!



x

StephC





SHARE:

1 comment

Unknown said...

I LOVE that 2nd look! Sooo cute xx, Erin - www.stylebythepeople.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig