Saturday, January 7, 2017

Aisle Style Dresses


Happy 2017!!

 With the new year here many people already start planning events, weddings, proms, and even communions! I just found out about this site: Aisle Style, they carry a great selection of dresses for any special event including: Communion Dresses, Prom Dresses, and Bridal Dresses UK

Many events and parties start piling up once the year starts so the earlier the planning the better results! Looking for the perfect dress may be overwhelming whether they're wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses 2017, dresses for wedding parties, or even homecoming dresses! Spring is coming soon and I'm really into fluttery maxi boho dresses with eye-catching details like the ones I picked below. I'm so in love with the vintage style wedding dresses Aisle Style has to offer, there are just so many beautiful dresses to choose from! So better start dress hunting early for those special events guys!

Here are a few of my favorite picks from Aisle Style:



So in LOVE with this wedding dress it's  flowy, chic, and effortless. The back lace detail and cute bow definitely caught my eye too since I'm all about the details! Such a perfect dress for a spring wedding on the beach...*le sigh*!


This grey chiffon number is just so heavenly, everything from the subtle color, the flowyness and the overall style! Makes me want to wear it and run in an open flower field and twirl around in it! :P


This dress was probably my absolute favorite let's start with the top's lace floral detail....LOVE! And the flutter details on the skirt give off that delicate feminine touch! This dress is perfect for any special occasion ....heck even as a wedding dress. The subtle colors compliment each other well and the style is just so unique and dreamy which is why I'm all for it!

Which one is your favorite?



x
StephC



SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig