Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Noguchi Garden


       ♫ The Avalanches- Since I Left You ♫ 

Wearing: 

Heavenly Couture knit dress
Cotton On straw hat
Steve Madden sunnies



Whenever I'm around the Costa Mesa area I love stopping by the Noguchi Garden, it's hidden and nestled between bank buildings but there is a certain tranquility that keeps me going back, I love how it's open to the public but it's never too overcrowded. Isamu Noguchi is the artist and I love his mix of art and nature throughout the sculptural garden, it is a perfect representation of a California Scenario and it is composed of six principal elements: "Forest Walk", "Land Use", "Desert Land", "Water Source", and "Energy Fountain". These principal elements are seen throughout the garden in their own design and landscape with a minimal touch. 
My favorite elements are definitely the "Desert Land" and the "Water Source".

Have you guys ever been? 















x

StephC

SHARE:

7 comments

Anika said...

really cute outfit!

xx theclosetchronicle.com

Vaishali said...

Lovely Post.
-Vaishali
http://www.vivaciouswish.com/2017/02/16/black-leather-effect/

Jennita Lolita said...

dude love the play on shadows!! perfection!

Jenna said...

I grew up in Orange County and I've never heard of Noguchi Garden, but it looks so cool. Definitely a great backdrop for photos! And I love the shadow play in the last few photos. x

Jenna
www.adornedwithlove.com

Ariadna said...

It looks like such a beautiful place!! x

Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

Jaime said...

These photos are so gorgeous, and I love how you've styled this outfit!

♡ Jaime
http://thejaimeissue.com/

Unknown said...

The pictures are stunning! Absolutely love them :)

What about following each other on bloglovin? <3

Caro x
http://nilooorac.com/

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig