Monday, February 20, 2017

Spring Style




Hey guys!
Spring is upon us and I couldn't be more excited! 

 I'm already on the hunt for spring favorites and inspiration. Lately I've been digging Kate Moss' style so I checked out StyleWe's blog to check out more of Kate Moss' street and red carpet style, after all she is Kate Moss: The Reigning Queen of Style

This spring I've been obsessing over anything dusty pink, muted pastel hues, linen, and other  lightweight fabrics. After browsing on StyleWe and JustFashionNow for new spring trends and styles I noticed crop tops are definitely still in, which I'm thinking of trying out. Just Fashion Now seems to have the perfect selection for crop tops for those perfect spring days! Spring break is also coming up and I'm hoping for warmer days to take a trip somewhere or just lounge at the beach, this means I have to start browsing through bathing suits and StyleWe has a cute collection with many different spring swimwear styles!

Are you guys looking forward to any spring trends?


Check out more styles here: Just Fashion Now Crop Tops


x

StephC


SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig