Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Arte Rustico


♫ Santigold- Chasing Shadows ♫ 



This past weekend we drove to Riverside to meet up with friends and we stumbled upon this cool Mexican food joint called: Tio's Tacos  , which is known for it's eclectic/rustic/recycled art and sculptures throughout the restaurant. I, of course, loved this place and all the bizarre sculptures made of recycled plastic bottles, tin cans, lids, old wheels, metal, and other rusty scraps.  I love random gems like these, it makes me appreciate art even more especially since it was obvious that creativity and hard work was put into it.
Although I did not try the food I did try their coconut horchata which was delicious! I'm definitely hoping to go back, I loved getting lost in the itty bitty artsy details displayed throughout the restaurant. I loved the atmosphere, the art, and the overall vibes here so hopefully I come back sooner than later. Have you guys ever been?





Wearing:

J. Crew linen tee
J. Brand jeans
UO sunnies
Anneise rope necklace
Heavenly Couture jacket
Apri booties
Thrifted straw bag












x

StephC

SHARE:

3 comments

teycindy said...

Hello beautiful!

Great travel photos you got there!! :D

cincerely, www.teycindy.com

Atsuna Matsui said...

All the art pieces and art installation look so adorable!! Definitely looks super artsy and I've never been but it reminds me of the aesthetic of Salvation Mountain.

BLOG | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM

Vaishali said...

This place is so artistic. Superb captures.
Vaishali
http://www.vivaciouswish.com/2017/03/27/backpack-love-shop-n-travel-buddy/

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig