Sunday, April 23, 2017

Patches


♫ Magic City Hippies- Fanfare ♫ 


Wearing:

Rebecca Minkoff Julian Backpack 
Crossroads Trading Co. blouse
Vintage Lee's denim shorts
Superga sneakers
 Tobi neck scarf
Anneise jewelry



Hey guys!

I can't believe how quick this weekend flew by!
I just edited last weekend's pictures from my Redondo Beach outing...I know so late! I've been so busy these last couple of days though... but I'm hanging in there :) I needed to wind down so naturally I drove to the beach, and what better place to relax than there.  It had been a while since I went to South Bay but it was nice to be back and soak in the sun, btw this is probably one of my favorite piers from any SoCal beach, love the design!

Lately we've been having a very summery spring so I opted for a comfy casual look. A flowy blouse, classic denim shorts, my fave sneakers, and this Rebecca Minkoff denim patched-up backpack. This backpack is just the cutest, it took me back to the late 90's and early 2000's with all the patches and washed out denim style. I remember I used to patch up my bags and backpacks back in high school so no doubt this backpack will be my new favorite! I love all the California inspired patches, the different compartments, the zippers, and how lightweight it is, plus it's so youthful and versatile! I can't wait to wear this backpack to music festivals, road trips, and other random travels. 

Thanks to Rebecca Minkoff and her team for this backpack love it!



















x

StephC

SHARE:

1 comment

Unknown said...

I'm now dreaming of that backpack!!
www.bonjourchiara.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig