Sunday, August 20, 2017

August Summer Looks


♫ Weekend Affair- Duel, pt. 2 ♫ 
Beachy Dreams



Hey guys!
I hope you guys had lovely weekend :)

Here are some Polyvore sets I recently created inspired by August summer days and my current favorite summer looks!

August is definitely one of the hottest months of the year so naturally I opt for light neutral colors like white, ivory, light greys, and any shade of blue! I also go for lighter breathable fabrics for that  breezy comfortable look! I still love dark colors but not such a good idea especially when it feels like 100 degrees outside.
As you guys know I've never really been into that polished glam look. Anything with neutral colors, minimal make up, messy tousled hair,  and a casual ensemble always does it for me! 

My ideal looks for this month includes: a lot of stripes, flared pants, crop tops, midi dresses,  and beach wear. 

Which one is your favorite look?


Farmer's Market by the Sea



Lots of Lovin'



Chill Space


Thursday Meetings

5. Thursday Meetings by stephc featuring a flower pot



Neutral Chic



Sunday Brunchin'

Weekend Mood



Feel free to check out my Polyvore sets if you would like more outfit inspo here :)

x

StephC



SHARE:

5 comments

ANGELEBABY said...

love that green bralette in the 3rd set! x

http://angelebaby.com

Curly Josephine said...

Great post! Thank you for the inspo!

curlyjosephine.blogspot.com

Jennita Lolita said...

I want all of these looks dude!!! the colors are on point for the end of summer <3

ThriftingwithK said...

Love all of these looks, so perfect!

https://lionesssk.blogspot.com/

Andrea said...

Love your style girl!!! xx

http://justohana.blogspot.com.es/

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig