Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Goodbye August


♫ Kurt Vile- Take My Advice ♫ 


Hey guys!
I hope you guys are having a great week so far!

It's been a busy week for me so I'll leave you guys with some scattered pictures from this month!
I can't believe how fast August flew by!!

Good news is that I'm looking forward to September because of the long upcoming labor day weekend. I will be going up to NorCal and I can't wait, I haven't been up there in like two years! So it's about time I take another adventure out there. I'm not exactly sure where we will be going but San Francisco will most likely be one of the stops, I miss it so much! Stay tuned for upcoming posts and feel free to follow my Instagram to see my random adventures and my IG stories :)

HB with my cutie: Mr. Waffles

Monaco and Mr. Waffles getting along just fine


Dog beach and catching up with Michelle and the pups :)



Shoreline Village view from DTLB 

My nephew, Lukas, enjoying the view

Golden hour in the LBC

Running into cute restaurants in DTLA 

Yuko Kitchen in downtown LA before a concert


How amazing is the interior of Yuko Kitchen....loved the psychedelic vibes! 

Outdoor seating area

DTLA at night


Helado Negro concert...sooo good live!

Strolling around Venice Beach neighborhoods


Venice Beach Scene



Sand art



Venice Skate Park 


This Maya Angelou quote is so on point!

One of my fave shops in Abbot Kinney: Tumbleweed & Dandelion

#Dogtown Mural in Abbot Kinney


Hope you guys enjoyed my random August photo diary!

x

StephC


SHARE:

2 comments

Daniel Poon said...

Love those pictures!

Daniel x

The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez

ANGELEBABY said...

love these photos! so pretty x

http://angelebaby.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig