Wednesday, August 2, 2017

LA Summers


♫ Caroline Pennell- Yellow ♫ 


Hey guys!

I finally got a chance to visit The Museum of Ice Cream this past weekend, you can't miss it if you're a huge ice cream fan! It was very fun and I loved all the cutesy pastel colors and especially the free ice cream!! It sure felt like I was in a Candy Land fantasy!

My favorite room was definitely the one with the "Venice Cream" sign, we were given some of McConnell's sea salt cookie flavored ice cream...seriously to die for!

I'm so glad we were able to reserve tickets back in May because unfortunately they're all sold out in LA but I hear they're opening the museum in San Francisco around September, so get on it! You will not want to miss it!

Have you guys been? What did you think of it?

Wearing:

Vintage romper
Madewell lace-up sandals
Poshmark bag
Steve Madden sunnies






























Taking a stroll at Vista Hermosa Park in DTLA
love this park, especially the view!





x

StephC

SHARE:

1 comment

Erin said...

So fun! I can't believe I still haven't been to the museum of ice cream xx, Erin - www.stylebythepeople.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig