Monday, August 7, 2017

Lyon Photo Diary


♫ Clea Vincent- Retiens mon Desir ♫ 


Hey guys!

Here's my next set of pictures from my France trip! 

Next stop after Paris was Lyon, I was a first-timer for sure and was surprised to see how cool and underrated this city was!
I didn't really know what to expect but it was such a charming city with a cool artsy vibe filled with so much history.
I was so lucky to have one of my longtime friends show me around Lyon. Although it was scorching hot out we still had such a great time exploring the streets of Lyon. 

Unfortunately I was only there for a short time, I wish I could have stayed longer to explore more of Lyon but who knows...maybe next time :) 
I loved all the architecture and chill vibes in this city! If you ever want to visit an underrated city I suggest visiting Lyon it's not too crowded like Paris, there's pretty cool street art, plenty of attractions, and you MUST try some of their local food since this city is known for its rich Lyonnaise cuisine!

Have you guys ever been? What did you guys think?

Sunday morning bliss = petit dejeuner with Olivier


On our way up there :)

Basilique Notre-Dame de Fourviere


Loved all the beautiful intricate details and architecture of the cathedral!



View of Lyon from the Basilique Notre-Dame de Fourviere

My tour guide :)
Ancient Roman Theatre of Fourviere







Vieux Lyon




Lyonnaise streets






Museum of Fine Arts

First and last "mime" I ever saw in France lol


Passerelle du College



Hope you guys liked the pics! :)

x

StephC




SHARE:

4 comments

Sugar Lane said...

looks really nice, peaceful and charming!
have a lovely day!
S

ThriftingwithK said...

Ahh so jealous! All of these photos are beautiful

Jessica said...

Lyon has always been one of my dream destinations and these amazing pictures made me want to go there even more!! So lucky!!

http://www.jexsica.com

Jennita Lolita said...

OMG Lyon is so dreamy. Can't think of a better tour guide btw, took you to all the best and local spots it seems like. Also that mime is so typically French but perfect.

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig