Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Valensole Lavender Fields Photo Diary


♫ Elephant- Les Voyages ♫ 


Hey guys!

Continuing on with my trip to Provence, I mentioned in the last post that I booked a tour to the lavender fields in Valensole. This destination was on my bucket list for as long as I can remember and I'm soooo happy that I finally got to check it off my bucket list!!

Once I arrived there I couldn't believe I was actually there! The beautiful purple fields resembled a watercolor painting and the sunflowers made the landscape that much beautiful! It was just so dreamy  and captivating. The best part was the lavender aroma that filled the air when walking in between the fields, it was soooo soothing!

We spent a good amount of time visiting a couple different lavender farms throughout Valensole and we even stopped by a local lavender distillery farm/souvenir shop called Lavandes Angelvin and I bought some lavender sachets, lavender soap bars, and lavender oil. 

After the tour we also stopped by the L'Occitane factory which also had a museum and shop, I had to stock up on some organic lavender products there too haha.  

I definitely recommend visiting the lavender fields of Provence if you guys get a chance when in France, you won't regret it! It's just such a beautiful experience and sight! Make sure to go in the summertime because that's lavender season (June-August). You will love it especially if you're into nature and landscapes!  :)





































Pictures from Nice coming up, so stay tuned for those!

x

StephC

SHARE:

3 comments

Daeyz said...

Love all your photos, such a beautiful landscape!

xx,
Daeyz
www.daeyz.com

Daniel Poon said...

Love the shooting location! Wish I could be there some day! x

Daniel x

The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez

Jennita Lolita said...

I NEED to go there!!!!! Doesn't compare to our little local lavender field here. Love that jumper btw, so breezy!

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig