Thursday, September 7, 2017

Road Trippin' Through Santa Cruz


♫ Digitalism- Shangri-La ♫ 


Hey guys!
Here are the last set of pictures from my road trip last weekend. After spending time in San Francisco and Muir Woods we drove down to Santa Cruz, it was my first time but it had been on my bucket list for a while and I finally got to tick it off!

The Santa Cruz boardwalk felt like a summer fair, think of the LA or OC fair but by the beach! I absolutely loved the vibe and the overall atmosphere, it was a bit crowded but personally I liked it  better than the Santa Monica Pier. It was crowded but not too packed with tourists like SM usually is year round. 

We had such a great time out there! My favorite were the colorful gondola rides above the boardwalk, they definitely made it look more quirky and fun! Can't wait to go back soon someday and explore more of Santa Cruz.

Have you guys ever been?










One of the things I love about road trips: Fruit barns, fruit stands, and farmer's market along the side of the road. We bought some organic strawberries, avocados, peaches, and kettle corn. 


Dreamy view on the way back home!

I hope you guys enjoyed my pictures :)

x

StephC

SHARE:

2 comments

Tam Hien Nguyen said...

such beautiful photos!!

liz
www.liznroad.com

Daniel Poon said...

Wish I could be there! Looks so much fun! x

Daniel x

The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig